Adjuster Corp investigators engaged in auto theft investigations are highly experienced former police investigators. These investigators have undergone comprehensive training programs as to ensure they are equipped with the latest identification and investigation techniques available.
The mission of Adjuster Corp auto theft investigators involves:
- Locating and recovering stolen vehicles
- Liaising with the Insured entity
- Investigating “chop shops” and career offenders
- Investigating hit-and-run case
- Salvage yard Inspections
- Reviewing Internet resources to detect auto theft offenders
- Interviewing witnesses
- Locating physical evidence, CCTV etc.
- Liaising with Police
- Examining stolen vehicles.
Adjuster Corp employees performing Insurance Investigations into Auto and related equipment theft are required to be certified members of the International Association of Auto Theft Investigators (IAATI).
IAATI is dedicated to developing and encouraging the highest professional standards of conduct among auto theft investigators, while providing an infrastructure for those dedicated individuals to broaden their knowledge and develop the crucial business networks with local and international colleagues.